How to Place an Order
Visit our Online Store 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Please have your customer number ready when calling. (Your customer number is located above your address on any invoice and to the right of your address on most advertising pieces mailed to you.) Please have ready the item number, quantity, title, and price information for every item you are ordering. If you will be charging your order, please also have ready the Visa or MasterCard number and expiration date.
8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. CT, Monday-Friday
Liturgical Press offices are closed for all major U.S. holidays.
Please provide the same information needed for a phone or fax order (see below).
By Mail or Fax
St. John's Abbey, P.O. Box 7500
Collegeville, MN 56321-7500
When sending an order, we ask that you please print or type the following information:
- Your customer number. (Your customer number is located above your address on any invoice and to the right of your address on most advertising pieces mailed to you.)
- Item number, quantity, full title, and price of each item you are ordering. When ordering audio-visual materials, please indicate format (i.e., audio or video cassette).
- Total of your order.
- Shipping and handling charges apply to all orders The following charges apply to emailed, faxed, mailed, and phone orders only. 14% ($5.00 minimum), for all orders under $100. Orders over $100 are billed at actual freight plus $5.00. For shipping and handling on web orders please refer to the shipping table. Please prepay orders less than $10.00. State sales tax: Minnesota residents only add current sales tax -- before postage and handling charges -- or furnish tax exempt number. Add the postage and handling to the total of your order to determine the total amount payable.
- If you prefer to receive a bill, please indicate this on the order.
- If you prefer to bill your Visa or MasterCard, indicate which card you are using, the card number and expiration date, and sign the order.
- Please include your name and address on the order itself, as well as on the envelope.
- Send your order to the address or fax number above.
Sales tax is collected from Minnesota residents only. Tax-exempt customers from Minnesota must provide Liturgical Press with a copy of their state-issued exemption certificate. Minnesota customers with exemption certificates on file with Liturgical Press will not be invoiced sales tax. Minnesota customers without tax-exempt status will be charged the applicable sales tax.
Minnesota Sales Tax: 6.875%